STOPAQ anti corrosion products are environmentally friendly and developed to the latest ISO standards.
We offer unique non-crosslinkable anti corrosion products and sealant solutions that require only minimal surface preparation and perform for life, STOPAQ ensures an environmentally friendly, energy efficient, and safe coating system application.
4100 - PUTTY
Mouldable Putty for underground corrosion prevention of manhole covers, flanges & fittings
4200 - FILLER
Injectable filler to protect permanent flange gaskets & tank chime areas.
CZ/CZH/CZHT - WRAPPING BAND
Non-crosslinkable viscoelastic compound in a tape form for pipe wrapping.
CZ: <50c CZH: <70c
2100 - AQUASTOP
- Sealing compound to prevent water ingress at cable/pipe wall penetrations in combinations with a mortar for inside and outside walls
PVC/PE/HTTP - OUTERWRAP
- Mechanical protection tape protecting the corrosion prevention layer.
- PVC: <70°c, PE: <80°c,
EZ - WRAPPINGBAND
- Above ground, non-crosslinkable visco-elastic sealing compound in a tape form for structural objects.
- EZR: roofs
- EZTB: tank bottoms
- Moisture curing urethane mechanical protection layers for subsea and above ground applications at piles, risers, above ground piping, soil-toair transition areas.
- XT: piping, XT24: jetty piles
HIGH IMPACT SHIELD
- A shrinkable mechanical shield of HDPE backing for field joints in various widths and tailor-made per joint size.
- Hi Shield < 60ºc
- Hi Shield HT < 80ºc
- Sun-UV curing mechanical protection for rocky soils up to max. 100ºc for underground and above ground piping such as risers.
- Hot-applied water displacing electrical insulator to prevent corrosion between the medium carrier and casing pipe. The application is turn-key applied by own trucks/mobile tanks, including metering and end-sealing service.